Monday, May 3, 2010

Suckish

Take me for what I am
Who I was meant to be...


Sometimes, being special sucks. Yeah, I said it. Life sucks sometimes. It's not fair. Why do we automatically assume that it is? Because in reality, LIFE SUCKS.

I know what you're thinking... "Jen, why are you blogging in such a mean tone today?" Well, it's a long story, but I'll sum it up easily.

Do you play any sports? Well, I don't, but I know people that do. In particular, I have this one friend. Let's call him Dan. And Dan plays baseball on his high school team. He's been on the team for three years - now a junior. Dan did not play freshman year. Understandably. Dan played a little bit sophomore year. Understandable. Now, junior year, you would expect Dan to play more often - right? Well, that's not true. Dan has played one game. ONE STINKING GAME. That's it.

Still not convinced that Dan's life sucks? Well, there is a FRESHMAN on the VARSITY team! WHAT?! A FRESHMAN?! How is Dan not being played, while a freshman is?! Someone please explain this to me, because I don't understand it. Why does Dan not get a chance to play? So he may not be the best player in the world, but that's what high school sports is about - learning. Dan is learning to be a better player, but the coaches aren't giving him oppurtunity. Does this seem fair to you?

On top of all of this, Dan's dad asked the coach why his son hasn't been playing. The coach said, in front of Dan I remind you, "Well, he's not good enough." WHAT?!?!?!?!? *angry face*

So, I ask you, my dear readers. Why does life suck so much? Why do we spoil the rich and not care for the poor? Why do let others have more chances? I HATE LIFE AND I HATE THAT WE DO NOT ALWAYS HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS! I hate life. I hate life. Have I mentioned I hate life?

Show Dan some love and think of those who do not have the same rights.

Dan, you're my favorite baseball player ever. I'll support you.

Peace,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment